Vardhaman College of Engineering (VCE) was established in 1999 in Hyderabad Telangana in a serene atmosphere as a private institution. It is a UGC-approved autonomous institution accredited by the NAAC, whose courses are approved by the AICTE, and it is a Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University-affiliated institution that practices a choice-based credit system that allows students to choose a wide range of elective courses so that they can study what they want.
In this analysis, we are going to check out all the details about the institute’s students’ stats, faculty, courses offered, graduation outcomes & placements, median salary & top recruiters, infrastructures, and fees structures. All the details are authentic since we got these from the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) where VCE gave its reports.
Students Intake at VCE
VCE Annual Expenditures
VCE Research Details
VCE Graduations & Placements
UG Graduations & Placements
PG Graduations & Placements
Ph.D. Research Programme
Median Salary & Top Recruiters
Median Salary of PG Graduates: Rs. 2.4 LPA in 2021, Rs. 3 LPA in 2020, and Rs. 3.2 LPA in 2019.
Students Diversity at VCE
Facilities on VCE Campus
Campus Festivals at VCE
ORTUS is the annual cultural festival celebrated for two days on this campus where over 5000 students from all over the state participate. The word “ORTUS” means ‘raising the sun’ at which many cultural events like music, singing, dancing, live concert, and many more fun activities of various departments at multiple corners of the campus take place. On that night, the final match of the cricket match is played in flood-light, on the second day, a concert from Bollywood or Tollywood takes place to enthrall the students, besides these, Food Stall is conducted for two days where many students participate and run their food stall to show their talent in cooking by displaying a variety of foods at this festival.
Moreover, VCE celebrates sports festivals during the Annual Day Celebration where a wide range of sports events from indoor to outdoor games, and over 70 teams from every sport and game participate. Therefore, these events allow students to get experience in cooperating with others, managing the events nicely, and communicating with each other.
Furthermore, VCE conducts many conferences and workshops on various technologies to get students interested and well-versed in trending technologies.
How to Get Admission at VCE
For PG courses: Candidates who passed the UG degree in the respective stream can take PGECET and should get the required rank for admission to the PG courses for 70% of seats (however, candidates who have a valid GATE score are given the preference), whereas the remaining 30% is allotted to others.
Fee Structure at VCE
VCE Scores by NIRF
Perception: Though VCE has a decent faculty, better infrastructure, a conducive atmosphere, it has not yet gotten much popularity like first-generation IITs and NITs, however, it has some reputation among the public, therefore it scored 15.35%, which accounts to 10% of overall NIRF scores.