Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology (NMIT) was established in 2001 in Yelahanka Bangalore Karnataka in an area of 16 acres in a tender and tenacious atmosphere to create a well-qualified professional for the world and the nation by providing holistic education to the people. It was started after the success of NMAMIT Udupi, however, the root of these institutions, the Trust, was started in 1979 by K. S. Hegde former Justice of the Supreme Court of India. It is an NBA-accredited- and UGC-approved institution accredited “A” by the NAAC. In 2007, it was awarded autonomous status by the UGC.
In this analysis, we are going to check out all the details about the institute’s students’ stats, faculty, courses offered, graduation outcomes & placements, median salary & top recruiters, infrastructures, and fee structures. All the details are authentic since we got these from the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) where NMIT gave its reports.
Students Intake at NMIT Bangalore
NMIT Bangalore Annual Expenditures
NMIT Bangalore Research Details
NMIT Bangalore Graduations & Placements
UG Graduations & Placements
PG Graduations & Placements
Ph.D. Research Programme
Median Salary & Top Recruiters
Median Salary of PG Graduates: Rs. 4.5 LPA in 2021, 2020, and 2019, respectively.
Students Diversity at NMIT Bangalore
Facilities on NMIT Bangalore Campus
Campus Festivals at NMIT Bangalore
How to Get Admission at NMIT Bangalore
Admission through COMED-K: Another 30% of seats are filled through COMED-K for students from Karnataka and other states.
Admission through Management Quota: The remaining 25% of seats are filled through the management quota.
For PG courses: Candidates who passed UG degree in the relevant stream with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) need to take the PGCET exam conducted by the Government of Karnataka and should clear it for admission to 80% of seats of PG courses, and the remaining 20% seats in management quota filled for the candidates who have a valid GATE/PGCET score.
Fee Structure at NMIT Bangalore
NMIT Bangalore Scores by NIRF
Perception: NMIT has a good faculty, good infrastructures, a conducive atmosphere, and its graduation outcomes and placements at top companies are good, however, it has not yet gotten much popularity like first-generation IITs and NITs. Therefore it scored 2.17%, which accounts to 10% of overall NIRF scores.