Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology (CBIT) was established in 1979 in Hyderabad Telangana in an area of 90 acres in a placid atmosphere promoted by a group of professionals from engineering, management, medical, and law to provide technical education to the people to fill the void in the requirement of skilled professionals for accelerating the Indian industries. It is a private institution accredited by the NAAC affiliated with Osmania University and it has been growing since its inception.
In this analysis, we are going to check out all the details about the institute’s students’ stats, faculty, courses offered, graduation outcomes & placements, median salary & top recruiters, infrastructures, and fees structures. All the details are authentic since we got these from the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) where CBIT gave its reports.
Students Intake at CBIT Hyderabad
CBIT has 312 distinguished professors at its faculty, of whom 45.83% are Ph.D. holders and the faculty-to-student ratio is 1:15, that is, one professor is available for every 15 students.
CBIT Hyderabad Annual Expenditures
CBIT Hyderabad Research Details
CBIT Hyderabad Graduations & Placements
UG Graduations & Placements
PG Graduations & Placements
Median Salary & Top Recruiters
Median Salary of PG Graduates: Rs. 4 LPA in 2021, Rs. 3.6 LPA in 2020, and Rs. 3.4 LPA 2019.
Students Diversity at CBIT Hyderabad
Facilities on CBIT Hyderabad Campus
Campus Festivals at CBIT Hyderabad
SUDHEE is the national level annual technical festival celebrated for two days where many technical events like Paper Presentation, Poster Presentation, Makers of India Expo, etc., are organized, moreover, each department conducts its technical festival to make students aware of trending technologies. Besides this, SYNAPSE – the national level technical symposium – where many technical events and cultural events are organized to bring out the inner talent of students in arts and bring creativity in science and technology.
How to Get Admission at CBIT Hyderabad
For PG courses: The candidates who passed the UG degree in a respective stream or an equal degree in AMIE/AMIETE need to take and clear GATE/PGECET for admission to PG courses in Convener’s quota, which amounts to 70%, however, the remaining 30% seats are admitted in Management Quota.
Fee Structure at CBIT Hyderabad
CBIT Hyderabad Scores by NIRF
Perception: CBIT has a good faculty, better infrastructure, and a conducive atmosphere, however, it has not yet gotten much popularity like first-generation IITs and NITs, therefore, it scored 10.45%, which accounts to 10% of overall NIRF scores.