Netaji Subhas University of Technology Delhi (NSUT Delhi) was established in 1983 as Delhi University of Technology in the national capital Delhi in a sprawling area of 145 acres as an autonomous public institution to meet the growing demands of manpower in the emerging fields of engineering and technology with a close social and industrial interface. Over a while, the institute has carved a niche for itself, both nationally and internationally, for excellence in technical education and research, therefore, it was elevated to NSUT Delhi by the Delhi Government in 2018.
In this analysis, we are going to check out all the details about the institute’s students’ stats, faculty, courses offered, graduation outcomes & placements, median salary & top recruiters, infrastructure, and fees structures. All the details are authentic since we got these from the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) where NSUT Delhi gave its reports.
Students Intake at NSUT Delhi
NSUT Delhi has 201 distinguished professors at its faculty, of whom 38.81% are Ph.D. holders, the faculty-to-student ratio is 1:21, that is, one professor is available for every 21 students.
NSUT Delhi Annual Expenditures
NSUT Delhi Research Details
NSUT Delhi Graduations & Placements
UG Graduations & Placements
PG Graduations & Placements
PhD Research Programmes
Median Salary & Top Recruiters
Median Salary of PG Graduates: Rs. 9. LPA in 2021, Rs. 7.1 LPA in 2020, and Rs. 10 LPA in 2019.
Students Diversity at NSUT Delhi
Facilities on NSUT Delhi Campus
Campus Festivals at NSUT Delhi
How to Get Admission at NSUT Delhi
For PG courses: Admission is given based on the GATE score scored by the candidate, however, if seats remain unfilled, then the non-GATE candidate is admitted based on aggregate marks in 1-7 semester that has 70% weightage, and the remaining 30% weightage comes from the performance of the candidate in the interview.
Fee Structure at NSUT Delhi
NSUT Delhi Scores by NIRF
Perception: NSUT Delhi has a good faculty, good infrastructures, and a conducive atmosphere, and its graduation outcomes and placements at top companies are also good, however, it has not yet gotten much popularity like first-generation IITs and NITs, so it scored 18.32%, which accounts to 10% of overall NIRF scores.